Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just ask.
- Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- Alberta Ministry of Human Services, Alberta Learning Information Service
- The Canadian Commission for UNESCO
- National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (parts)
- Polaris Wealth
- Bean Around Town Coffee
Profiles and success stories
- Profiles of Canada Research Chairs for the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Profiles and success stories for the National Research Council’s Industrial Research Assistance Program and Digital Technologies Adoption Pilot Programme
- Success stories and case studies for the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- In-depth profiles of former Order of Canada recipients for the Office of the Secretary to the Governor General
- Profiles for Bell Canada executives nominated for Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women
- Everything from substantial handbooks to executive summaries, profiles, newsletters, textbooks, quarterly investment reports and other complex technical reports. Newest editing clients: CADTH and the Office of the Auditor General of Canada.
- Case studies of Green Municipal Funds projects for the Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Case studies of biotech firms for the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation/Economic Development, Trade and Employment
- Case studies and white papers of innovation projects for the National Research Council of Canada
- More than 60 in the past decade or so on topics ranging from multiculturalism to public education, sustainable development and women in business. Read excerpts.
- Newsletters for organizations as diverse as Canadian Friends of Burma, the International Centre for Criminal Justice and Criminal Law Reform, World University Service of Canada, HSBC Global Asset Management (Canada) Ltd. and the Canadian Bar Association International Development Program.
- Cover stories and feature articles monthly for 10 years for TD Performance, an employee magazine for TD Canada Trust sales representatives
- Cover stories and feature articles for Contact, Canada Post’s employee magazine
Books and journalism
- Patti co-authored a book about innovation in Canada entitled The New Innovators: How Canadians Are Shaping the Knowledge-Based Economy (published by James Lorimer, Toronto).
- A feature written by Patti for National, the magazine of the Canadian Bar Association, won a CAJ Investigative Journalism Award. The story, which delved into a former Ontario government’s plans to privatize prisons, is no longer online, but you can click here for more details.
- Patti has written for a variety of Canadian newspapers, consumer magazines and trade magazines on a freelance basis, ranging from the Globe and Mail to Today’s Parent, the National Post, Vancouver Sun, Ottawa Citizen, Ottawa City Interiors and Canadian Healthcare Manager. View stories that are available online.
- Patti has also edited a number of books for the Toronto Catholic District School Board, including: LINC 5-7 Classroom Activities, Vols. 1 and 2, including online activities (2009); Citizenship Resource (2010); English for Financial Literacy, Vols. 1,2 and 3 (2013); PD Partner Model Implementation Guide (2013); and Moving Professional Learning to Classroom Practice: An Instructor Handbook (2013).